The rejuvenation of lakes at Jakkuru, Dasarahalli, Narasipura, Doddabommasandra and Kodigehalli is one of the important achievements of Krishna. Approximately Rs. 40 Crore rupees have been spent during the last five years.
- The banks of Jakkuru and Dasarahalli lakes have been concreted and strengthened and work was carried out to prevent misuse or waste of water. In addition paths have been constructed around the laketo facilitate walking (13 crores for Jakkur lake and 19 crores for Dasarahalli lake.)
- Narasipura lake was cleaned as it was polluted due to the failure of the sewage filtration units. These units were shifted and several schemes have been undertaken for the ground water recharging
- A mini treatment plant has been installed at the Doddabommasandra lake.The lake shore is been developed with a well designed garden and a jogging path is being constructed all around the lake. (Total cost of the project is 7.5 crores and 3.5 crores work is under progress.)
- The rejuvenation of lakes at Thirumenahalli & Amruthahalli and others are in progress.
- Partial revival of 15 lakes in Jala Hobli.